Thursday 6 June 2013

Oxy Powder Reviews: Does It Really Work?


There are many different products that aim to support you with your colon cleanse initiatives. Each product differ with regards to effect from that of the other but they have one common objective, that is, to free your stomach system from toxins that may result to enhancement of your overall health and fitness. One of them is Oxy Powder colon cleanse.

How Does Oxy Powder Work?


learn more
Oxy-Powder is an assortment of magnesium oxide substances which have been ozonated and continuous to release mono-atomic or nascent clean air over a 12 to 18 hour period. The timed release assures Oxy Powder will provide huge amount of oxygen but gradually, over a longer period of time, for efficient durability and enhanced colon cleansing action. Stabilized clean air is actually a non-technical term. Oxygen that is “stabilized” generally contains atoms that are buffered so the system can be shown without the oxygen being released before it is needed. The result is a continuous bio-available form of oxygen that can be taken as a colon detoxifying dietary supplement.Oxy-Powder contains a unique combination of ozone-oxygenated Magnesium, Organic Germanium-132 and Citric Level of acidity to help clear out deep-seated waste material inside your stomach system. The result is an abdominal system with less opportunity for the buildup of dangerous toxins, impurities, dangerous bacteria and foreign bodies.

Ingredients:

Ozonated Magnesium Oxides - Provides the abdominal system with muscle relaxing features to help ease symptoms and symptoms of IBS, bloating, constipation and other digestive issues.

Organic Germanium-132 - Decreasing or lowering high blood pressure and serum cholesterol levels, Stimulating Interferon production, Protecting against radiation damage.

Natural Citric Level of acidity - Is a carboxylic acidity (proton donor) which helps the oxygenation process of Oxy-Powder, A natural degreaser, water refresher, and act as effervescent.

Organic Gum Acacia - Decreasing diarrhea symptoms, improving fiber consumption, helps to bowels movements etc.

Benefits:
  • It is the only colon cleansing product reinforced by real Medical Research on safety, stomach issues, and IBS.
  • We use clean air instead of possibly destructive natural herbs for relaxing and safe colon cleansing.
  • Does not contain risky herbs which can damage the delicate stomach covering.
  • Cleanses the whole stomach program - not just the colon!
  • Maintaining stomach balance while promoting friendly probiotic development.
Side-effects: 
  •  Fatigue, headache and drowsiness are by far the most common side.
  •  Consult with doctor if you are taking it with other medication.
  •  Oxy-Powder is not a weight-loss supplement
Customer Review:

1. Oxy Powder works exactly how I thought it would. I took 4 pills and only went once the next day, so I increased my dose up to 5 pills per night and I was good to "go." I probably went on average 5-7 times per day. I never felt like I was rushed to find a bathroom and I never had the stomach pains I've had with other cleanse products either. After I finished my 7 day round, I felt great...much less bloated and had more energy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Source - amazon.com

2.  I followed the directions exactly and the day after I started I was living in the bathroom with water running out of me. Not sure why, but I stopped because I couldn't be confined to my house and bathroom. I tried it again some months later, and again, the same thing. Needless to say, I got very frustrated and threw these away.
Source - amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment